Zirconium coils are suitable for the following medium conditions
1. The reaction temperature shall not exceed 300℃
2. Hydrochloric acid at any concentration (note: corrosion will occur in the presence of Fe3+ ions), acetic acid, phosphorous acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid and other acid solutions (except hydrofluoric acid) with concentration not exceeding 70% and corresponding salt solutions;All concentrations of even boiling solutions of caustic soda.
Introduction to Zirconium Coiled Pipe products
3.Purpose: steam heating and cooling water circulation
4.Common specifications:Φ76✕3mm、Φ57✕3mm、Φ45✕2.5mm、Φ32✕2.5mm and so on
Advantages of Zirconium Coiled Pipe products
1. Acid and base alternating corrosion resistance, long service life, at least three years;
2. Maintenance-free: save the maintenance cost and shutdown cost of the equipment;
3. High efficiency: zirconium metal has strong thermal conductivity, fast heating and cooling speed, and steam and cooling water can be switched at any time;
4. The equipment is light and easy to install.
The production of zirconium coil using the following advanced technology, so that you completely eliminate the problem of corrosion
1. All zirconium pipe connections adopt single-sided welding double-sided forming process to ensure weld quality.
2. Triple argon protection ensures that the welding seam and the heat-affected zone are free from oxidation and nitriding to avoid welding corrosion.
3. Zirconium tube once round forming, no bad joints, beautiful and durable.
Various standard and non-standard flanges, reducing pipes, elbows, tees, pipe joints, plugs, flanging stubs, fasteners, etc
Corrosion resistance of zirconium
1. The corrosion rate of industrial pure zirconium in all boiling concentrations of hydrochloric acid is less than 0.025mm/a.
Table 1 comparison of corrosion rates of zirconium and other metallic materials in 20% hydrochloric acid
|material||The experimental time/h||Corrosion rate|
2. Zirconium has excellent corrosion resistance in sulfuric acid with a concentration of less than 70%.In addition, because stainless steel and nickel alloy can not be used in high temperature, 20% sulfuric acid and 40-60% of the boiling temperature of sulfuric acid range, zirconium in sulfuric acid environment has an irreplaceable role.
Table 2 comparison of corrosion rates between zirconium and stainless steel and nickel alloys
|H₂SO₄Percent content||centigrade temperature||corrosion rate(mm/a)|
3.below 200℃, not more than 90% of nitric acid, zirconium has good corrosion resistance.
4.Zirconium is more resistant to corrosion in all concentrations, even boiling caustic solutions, than tantalum, niobium, and titanium
Crystallization of hafnium
Crystalline hafnium is a high purity hafnium produced by iodization
Purity Hf+Zr≥99.99%, diameter 20-40mm.The length can be cut according to customer’s request
|Max(ppm)||Zr≤0.2% or Zr≤0.3% or Zr≤0.5%|